1. Sigma ms. Bunny Brushes: amazing. Best brushes ever. Seriously so soft and functional.
2. Sigma precision kit: I use these for any and all liquid products I use even primer!
3. MAC mineralize skin finish medium: I have dry skin and this isn’t cakey! I use it as a finishing powder.
4. MAC select coverup: love this concealer.
5. Darling Girl Cosmetics rainbow brite collection: I love these as highlight shades.
6. Benefit They’re Real mascara: my holy grail mascara. Period.
7. Stila custom color blush: I love both shades. It’s seriously amazing how they work.
8. fyrinnae:love everything I’ve tried so far including shadows, blush, and lippies.
9. Revlon Lip Butter: probably don’t have to explain this one 🙂
10. Zoya polish: it actually lasts. I have such an awful time with chipping with most brands.
11. MAC cromagraph pencils: so bright and colorful as liners!
*images from google images