Sigma F80: I use this daily for primer and foundation. It blends both amazingly! I couldn’t live without!! buy Sigma brushes here
1 . MAC comfort creme: this is the best moisturizer I’ve ever tried. It’s so silky and amazing.
2. MAC going bananas eyeshadow: a pearly yellow and blends so well.
3. MAC military nail polish: a matte black with silver glitter. Amazing!
4. The Balm balms away: an eye makeup remover that works wonderfully well.
5. ELF eye makeup remover wipes: works as well as any higher end wipes. Love them!
1. Clarisonic plus with bliss products: I’ve been using this for about a month and I can totally tell a difference in my skin. If you are on the fence about splurging for this go for it!
2. Revlon brow fantasy: seriously the best brow product I have ever tried.
3. MAC pearlmatte eyeshadow: I’ve been using the white shade as a highlight and blending shade and it’s great with both!
4. NYX milk jumbo eye pencil: I now know why this is a HG for so many. I’ve been using it to brighten up bright colors. Love it!
5. Stila tokoyo palette: I’ve been using the black in this palette as an eyeliner. Amazing! The pink also works as a good highlighter.
Here are my Favorites for august!:
1. Seche vite top coat- I’ve always had a problem with my nail polish chipping. Well Not anymore!! My polish is staying for 5-7 days now before it starts chipping! Amazing!!
2. Benefit they’re real mascara- what I love more about this mascara then any other is the applicator. It’s super stiff and even the very end of the applicator is functional to get the inner corner lashes.
3. The Balm tinted moisturizer- this TM actually has decent coverage compared to most. It goes on smooth and blends easily. I actually found this at Marshall’s for only $12.99!
4. Urban Decay shadow brush- I have never tried UD brushes but this came with my naked palette and it has quickly become my go to shadow brush! I just love it!!
5. Urban decay naked palette- I’m not usually one for neutral shadows but I had a couple of appointments lately that I needed a more conservative look for. This came in handy! So many different shades even though they are all neutrals.
face primer? – MAC beauty balm
foundation? – MAC studio fix
Concealer? -Benefit erase paste
Powder? -Benefit hello flawless
Bronzer? -MAC Bronzing Powder
Blush? -Benefit 10
Highlighter? -Benefit high beam
Lip balms? -EOS
Lipstick? -MAC Viva Glam gaga 2
Eyeliner? -Tokidoki glitter liner
Mascara? -MAC dazzlelash
Eye shadow Palettes? -Urban Decay deluxe shadow box
Shampoo? -Garnier Fructis
Conditioner? -same as above
Hairspray? -Jonathan flexible hold
Random Hair Product? -Got2b powderful texturizing powder