A while back I posted about a new subscription box similar to birchbox called beauty army. Take a look at my first box:
1. Chella eye mask kit- excited to try this out.
2. Joico K-PAK Revitaluxe- excited to give this hair treatment a try.
3. Cellceuticals Neocell- this is a cleanser but on the site it was listed as a skin treatment so I’m a bit let down with this.
4. Boo Boo Cover Up- a concealer. On the site it’s pictured in the jar pictured below which led me to believe that the jar was full or at least somewhat full. Not even close. I’m disappointed with the size of this sample as you could get this amount of product as a sample for free anywhere.
5. Larocca lip balm: love this and it’s full size!
6. Myface cosmetics blingtone eyeshadow- full size. The shadow looks like a dark brown bronze but it actually comes off very bronze. The shadow is soft like if you press down on the pan it leaves an indention. It’s not very pigmented and I had to really work to get the swatches below.