The other day I received my Spring Beauty Bag from Target. Every once in a while they offer free sample bags to the first x number of people who sign up. This year they did it through Facebook which I think worked better than through their website but it was still a slow process! The bag is super cute but I wasn’t really impressed with anything that I received. Here’s what I got!
Check out what I got with my first Back 2 MAC trade in!
I picked up the mini set of the OPI Nicki Minaj collection at Ulta recently. The box says that it comes with Did it on Em’, Pink Friday, Metallic 4 Life, and Fly but instead of Metallic 4 Life my box had Save Me in it. Weird mislabeling I guess?
It’s actually been years since I got anything from lush. I’m so glad I rediscovered them! Here’s what I got:
1. Small hands serum: I’ve been using this at night before bed because I have dry skin on my hands but hate putting on lotion. Works well for me!
2. Lemony flutter cuticle butter: this has helped my super dry cuticles so much! I’ve been using it at night before bed.
3. Silky Underwear dusting powder: I’ve never used a powder like this but surprisingly it’s quite moisturizing.
4. T for Toes: love putting this in shoes to freshen them up.
5. Snake oil hair treatment: smells bad but works well on my sometime flaky scalp.
6. Lip fairy lip tint: I thought this would be a nice pink tint and it’s bubblegum flavored. It’s basically sheer and the bubblegum flavor is way too strong. Disappointing.
7. Lovely jubilees: absolutely love everything about it.
8. Sweet lips lip scrub: chocolate flavored lip scrub. Amazing.
9. Whipstick lip balm: chocolate flavored balm to use after scrub. Love!