Here are my Favorites for august!:
1. Seche vite top coat- I’ve always had a problem with my nail polish chipping. Well Not anymore!! My polish is staying for 5-7 days now before it starts chipping! Amazing!!
2. Benefit they’re real mascara- what I love more about this mascara then any other is the applicator. It’s super stiff and even the very end of the applicator is functional to get the inner corner lashes.
3. The Balm tinted moisturizer- this TM actually has decent coverage compared to most. It goes on smooth and blends easily. I actually found this at Marshall’s for only $12.99!
4. Urban Decay shadow brush- I have never tried UD brushes but this came with my naked palette and it has quickly become my go to shadow brush! I just love it!!
5. Urban decay naked palette- I’m not usually one for neutral shadows but I had a couple of appointments lately that I needed a more conservative look for. This came in handy! So many different shades even though they are all neutrals.